Friday 20 February 2015

Friday Sausage News - Swimming Club Fund-Raising Sausage Cooking Banned By Council






A children's swimming club in Australia has been ordered to stop its weekly fund-raising sausage What are they going to ban next, deliberately jumping into deep water? Looney left councils are obviously not just an English phenomena....full story below thanks to Peter Theodosiou of the North Shore Times:





Maybe our Australian sausage-blogger mate  Don_Stevens  has some insight for us?


2 comments:

Don Stevens said...

Never in my life have I been so insulted. I may be antipodean, however to call me Australian is beyond the pale. I am a New Zealander.

The swimming club needs to raise money to continue operation. The question that needs to asked is: Will the swimming club sell more a)lentil, quinoa, spinach and feta wraps, or b) a banger in bread with tomato sauce?

Let the punters decide!

Don - who hails from NZ

Rate My Sausage said...

OMG I am so sorry Don! What a terrible mistake to make. You're spot-on with your analysis though, health food vs sausages? Only one winner in that match-up!