Wednesday 25 August 2021

Pick's of Dorrington - Pork Scratchings

 Review by Lynda from Lincolnshire


Pork scratchings from Picks butcher, Dorrington, Lincs.

Cost
 £1 for 100grams.

Flavour: 
Good and savoury but not enough seasoning for my taste. Score 2.

Texture: 
Most of the pieces were extremely crispy with not much of the soft, salty parts. Score 2.

Soft bits/hard bits ratio: 
Nearly all hard bits. Score 1.

More-ish-ness: 
I picked out the ones I could get in without biting as they were so crispy I feared for my teeth! The one I did bite actually shattered it was baked so well. Score: 1



Urgh bits: 
No yucky bits here so no points deducted.

Worth the money: 
No, sorry. Not for me.


Total score = 6


Scores On The Doors

15.5 - G. Simmons & Sons - Pork Crunch

8.0 - Midlands Snacks - Traditional Pork Scratchings

6.0 – Picks Butchers, Dorrington – Pork Scratchings




No comments: