Terrifying news from Lincolnshire where six-year-old George L'Estrange has had a too-close encounter with the family sausage-making machine....
As you can see, George did survive his close encounter with the terrible contraption, and is still a fan of sausages (good boy).
You can read the full story courtesy of Metro: Sausage Machine Accident
I so expected the headline to be 'boy eats own finger after sausage machine accident.' A picture paints a thousand words. Think I would deffo consider the home bought variety after this trauma.
Ewww that would have been nasty. Gristly, too.
Post a Comment